Ok, so on Thursday, we were just having a relaxing evening.... Then in a split second, Allen hits the kitchen floor with a thump. I was at my computer and Steve was at the kitchen sink. So we both look over and Allen is on the ground crying and screaming, "MY EYE! MY EYE!". And Eric is standing at a 90 degree angle holding his crotch. It took some time to get to what had happened, but it turns out they were kicking each other... for fun at first. Then like ALWAYS, it turned a little ugly, and Allen "accidently" kicked Eric in the privates. And Eric automatically punched and hit Allen in the eye. So Steve and I just stood there for a second, wondering..... how did this just happen? We try to be good parents, and instill values into our kids, and we think we are doing an okay job..... Then BAMM! By the way, this picture was taken four days after.... I just couldn't bring myself to take it any sooner, because it just looked way too bad.
1 comment:
Just like the parents who 'let' two of their girls (on two separate occations I might add) climb on and fall off of the roof of the house. Or, throw a brick (and their hand) through the bedroom window, etc... etc... What comes around, goes around, I guess ;) haha!!
-Kerry
Post a Comment