Wow!... It just amazes me how fast Eric is growing up. I remember thinking, how time flies when he turned eight. Now he's twelve. I know in just a few short years, he will be a typical teenager.... YIKES! So I'm trying to enjoy him as he is right now. But I will admit, I do look forward to having him drive. I know that sounds totally crazy, but I'm going a little crazy driving three boys around to all of their activities. I may be singing a different toon when that time comes around. We will have to wait and see.
1 comment:
Yes - I'd say your little man is GROWING UP :)! I know what you mean about the driving thing - I really can't wait for Trevor to drive. Well, I'm a little nervous about it - but it'll be really nice when he can get himself to the school at 5:00am in the morning for sports :)!
Tell Eric good luck at the science fair tomorrow :)!!!!!
Post a Comment