Friday, July 25, 2008

Flashback Friday Family Picture

Yes, this is my whole family in the photo, except my dad, who I assume took it. By the way, no that's not my dad in the middle back, that's my mom. LOL... I saw some pictures of my mother in law at about the same time period, and she had a boy haircut too. Must have been popular at the end of the 70's. Makes me wonder what my haircuts and stuff will look like in 20 years. :-) By the way, doesn't Lori look so dang cute in this picture?

3 comments:

Kerry Schultz said...

Geee... I know what my hair will look like in 20 years :) hahahah! The same as it does now and about the same as it did 20 years ago :-P!!!!!! I guess I just like it this way.

Oh - and I just LOVE that yellow and cork board on the wall too :)! I'm sure this was all "in style" at the time.

Andrea said...

I like this shot of us all with Mom. Drea and Matt have the same expression on their faces. Lori does look really cute here. Wish I was smiling in this, looks like only the bottom three were smiling great.

Lori said...

Thanks, I do look cute don't I??? :-) This is a great picture. It is so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.