Allen and Eric were playing in my bedroom, where Allen hit his head on my bed frame. Allen came out of the room calmly saying that his head was bleeding. Steve took a look at it and got a little freaked out. Allen had a very deep gash over an inch long, just above his hairline. So I took Allen to urgent care, where he received 5 staples to his head. I have to say, the staples look totally crazy! The doctor was a little more worried about me than Allen, I think he was afraid I would pass out. He could tell I wasn't doing well with all that stuff! Blood and guts are just not my thing! All the goopy stuff is Neosporin by the way.
4 comments:
Geez boy!! How is that kid going to live to be an adult! You need to take a better picture of the staples so I can check it out.
I tried to take a better picture, but the glare off the neosporin was too much! LOL... Yea, I just have to pray that he makes it to adulthood.
Well, he'll have lots ot "war" stories when he makes it to adulthood anyway.
Wow - I was going to say "finally Allen is in stitches" - but I guess staples just aren't quite the same?! Man - take it easy Allen - you're going to be the death of your parents ;-) hehe... Frankly when you said before that he had never had stitches, I was surprised. Maybe we jinxed him by talking about it???
Post a Comment