Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodbye to the Spanish Fork House

Today, we did the walk through with the new owners. We showed them how to work all the bells and whistles in that house. And we will be going to closing in an hour. It's sad going through the house all empty. I know we wanted to move to Provo, and I'm glad that we did, but we had a lot of really good memories in that other house. And it's just sad to say a final farewell to it.

We have begun the work at the new Provo house today also. I will take some before and after pictures and post them.

P.S. I WAS going to take picture of the before, and for the life of me, I can not find my camera! Dang it.

3 comments:

Karina said...

That is sad and exciting both! I am happy you sold it and can move on! And....sort of...the magic eraser took a layer off but I will still have to paint on the walls at least(the dressers are fine though)

The Everyday Housewife said...

I'm so happy for you! Do they seem nice?

C Schultz said...

Yes Vanessa, they did seem nice. Of course we mainly talked about how to run all the things in the house. :-D