
As you can see, we are finishing our basement. Actually, we are hiring out most of the work, so that it will be done in a timely manner. It is a mess downstairs right now. The framer has begun working and I'm so excited about it. This picture is the playroom, and the exercise/tv room. If you look closer, you will see the blue tape on the ground. That will be the wall leading to the exercise/tv room.

This will be Eric's room. his window is completely above ground. A feature that I just love! And the framer used the crazy concrete wall, and made a nice shelf. His room is going to be quite large. He's excited!

The room on the right will be the guest room. And the window against the wall is the bathroom. We are having a small window put into the bathroom, so that there will be daylight and fresh air.

When you walk straight down into the basement, this is what you see. It will be a hallway, with the bathroom at the end of it. I am so excited to have it all completed. But since Steve is doing the electrical work and the insulation, it will take some time. So, I know it won't get done as fast as I had hoped. But that is okay with me.
3 comments:
Yeah, Christine! It looks awesome! Ian said he likes your driveway just how it is. The guy that did the job sounds like a piece of work. What was your initial reaction when you saw the color you didn't order?
I told the guy before the sealer was on that is was way too bright. And he lied to me and said that the sealer would make it much darker. :-(
Wow cool house! I am excited for you all! Good luck with finishing the basement and fixing the driveway!
Post a Comment