
It's hard to believe that 16 years ago today, Steve and I got married! It was such an amazing day! I remember that there were clouds overhead, threatening to rain on us. But it didn't start raining until we were in the car headed back to the Antelope Valley. I will always remember Steve's face when he saw me in my wedding dress for the first time. ;-D That day could not have happened without the extraordinary help of my big sister Andrea! Thanks!

And just so we aren't the only one's who look so much older, I thought I'd add this photo to make others realize how old they have gotten too! You are so welcome!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - look at Trevor - he's just a little kid :) hehe! Great post!!! Congrats you guys!
Wow check out you two young hotties!!
Post a Comment