Friday, June 17, 2011

Should I blog again?

I've been debating for a few weeks if I should start blogging again.... Here are a few things that have been going on.

This summer has been great so far! Allen is in summer school for fun (sports, Role Playing Games, Guitar, and ALGEBRA, for the fun of it). He goes Monday through Thursday and the bus picks him up and drops him back off everyday. Ryan is on the swim team every morning. And Eric is getting ready to leave for Philmont next week. So he bikes a lot to get stronger. Since the kids are so busy, they haven't been fighting as bad. So that is a total bonus!

I am doing okay I guess. Thanks to a lot of stuff- health and stress wise, I have unfortunately put back on quite a bit of weight. Which makes me want to eat more, how does that work anyways? So that is depressing, but at least my back has been manageable since I had the epidural block in November. Anyone have any tips on how to get back into exercise and watching calories when you are mega stressed? I really wish I was like Steve, when he's stressed he doesn't eat! Oh well.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again!

I know what you mean about eating more when you gain weight. I do it too. I think I just give up for a while and that's why it happens. I don't watch calories though. I've lost a ton of weight in the past by eating lots of lean proteins, low carbs, high fiber, and greens. Little meals throughout the day instead of three big meals. I have a good egg muffin recipe if you want. It's like an omelette only shaped like a muffin. They freeze well and you can just grab one when you want.