Saturday, December 6, 2008

Flashback Friday (on Saturday?) lol

OK, so I had planned on doing a flashback Friday yesterday, but then the elementary school called and told me Ryan wasn't feeling well. After I got him home, he threw up. Then later that day, he started freaking out because his ear hurt. So I took him to urgent care, and they said his ear just looked "congested". So they gave me ear drops and sent us home. Then this morning, he had dried blood all over his ear and pillowcase. So back to urgent care.... where they confirmed that his eardrum had burst. Ahhhhhhhh, the fun of parenting! Man, do I feel bad for Ryan.


Anyway, back to the actual flashback Friday picture.
I seriously can't believe they were so small once. How cute are they? To think that Eric is 12, almost 13... Allen is 9 and Ryan is 6 now.

No comments: