Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WW Week 10

:-( What a crazy day yesterday. On Monday morning I weighed myself and I was a pound down from the previous Monday. Then when I went to WW last night, I was up .6 lbs. What the???? I know it has to be water weight from my salty lunch, but come on! I hate that our weigh-in is in the evening, I really wish they had a meeting around here in the morning. Oh well. Weight Watchers is closed next Tuesday, so I'll let you know how I did again in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Kerry Schultz said...

Hang in there! It should get a litle easier for you now that the holidays are over. I really need to get back on the ball. Keep up the good work :)!!!

Kami Schultz said...

Amen to the holidays being tough! Just got back from our 10 days in CA and I gained 5 lbs. YIKES!!! Nothing like tacking on a few extra pounds to lose in addition to the baby weight. Wish I was in your motivated shoes right now! :)