Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update.... Christmas Etc.....

We had a really good Christmas this year. We took it easy and stayed home. I missed seeing my family, but staying home was much less stressful. Allen decided that we had to play Settlers of Catan over and over and over! It was fun for the most part. Then Steve and I taught Allen and Eric to play hearts. They really enjoyed that. Now Allen is at the computer playing it all the time.

When we asked Ryan what his favorite present was, he said the funniest thing. He said, "I love this remote car thing, it's the best present ever, and I didn't even know I wanted it!"

And New Year's Eve was so much fun. We had the deli sandwiches at Steve's parents house, followed by cards. Then Eric, Allen and I headed over to Kathy's. Where Kathy, Eric, Allen and I played Guitar Hero World Tour. Later, Steve, Timmy and Todd arrived. Then we all played. And can I just say, my favorite memory of that night was Steve trying to sing! LOL

Thanks for the picture Kathy!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I liked watching the video. That car is pretty cool! Boys and remote control anything - a perfect match!