Well, I DID IT!!!! My goal for the last 2 weeks was to lose two pounds. But I actually lost 3.8 pounds! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That brings my total to 22.2 pounds lost. I am so happy right now, I feel like dancing.
You know, I didn't even feel deprived over the Christmas and New Years holiday's. I just decided that if there was something that I REALLY REALLY wanted, I would have some. And for things that just looked a little tempting, I'd just skip. It worked out so well.
Speaking of working out, I did do that a LOT! Exercise has really helped me out a ton. With weight watchers, the exercise points you earn, you can transfer them into extra food points if you need. And that has really helped me not feel bad when I am totally hungry at night and need to eat a snack. I can use those exercise points.
I'm starting to think I can really do this! I have 47 pounds left to lose, and I'm thinking it's possible.
4 comments:
That is awesome!!! Congratulations!! I am proof that it can be done so just keep it up. We can be lifetime members together...
Great job Christine!! Next time dinner is at your house you are playing kickball with us.
David, I'm not sure if I could handle basement ball..... The smell alone..... well, you know. LOL
I'm really not sure why it smells like locker room when we play. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who gets sweaty!
Post a Comment