It's been 19 weeks, and I am amazed when I think about the fact that I have lost a total of 35.4 pounds, 2.6 pound loss this last week. And in those 19 weeks, I've had my birthday, Thanksgiving, my anniversary, Christmas, and Eric's Birthday. And not one of those events have made me go off track. I really like how Weight Watchers allows you quite a bit of leeway.
For example, when I heard how serious Andrea's cancer is on Thursday, I went a little nuts. Besides the crying and such, I also started to eat a bunch. But with the weekly points, and my having enough sense to stop before I did too much damage, I was still able to lose quite a bit of weight this week. I am really trying to figure out other ways of dealing with stress, and sometimes I don't succeed, but that's okay. I just have a very strange optimism about my weight loss, and somehow I know I can do this.
I'm half way to my goal weight!
2 comments:
All of that weight loss is really starting to show. You are looking really good!
Woohoo! You are amazing Christine!! It's totally inspiring. Half way is awesome--sounds like you need a reward. :) Maybe a new watch or something fun??
And, could Steve be any sweeter?! :)
Post a Comment