Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WW Week 20

I was thinking about this, next week will officially be 5 months on Weight Watchers. I keep finding random motivations to keep me going. Today, since the weather was so nice, I started thinking about summer. Which got me trying on my various swimsuits. Yea, I really need to keep losing weight! Nothing like putting on a swimsuit to keep you motivated to lose weight. LOL

So this week I lost 2 pounds. So that's 37.4 pounds in 20 weeks. WOW!

4 comments:

Kerry Schultz said...

Dang Christine! I wish I could keep motivated like you have. You are doing AWESOME!!!!! BTW - LOVE the new page design - it's so cute.

Kerry Schultz said...

Oh - you should post a "then" and "now" photo and then another when you reach your goal :)!

C Schultz said...

You know Kerry, I've been tempted to do a photo things, but everytime I see pictures of me, I think, Oh GAG! So, we will see if I can get enough courage to do it.

hoopere said...

I am with you on the before and after picture thing. We have a family picture up above our piano and someone came over who did not know me when I was that heavy and was completely shocked by the picture.