So, on Wednesday, I woke up about 10 minutes before my alarm. I laid in bed and thought, well since I am awake, I should surprise the boys and make them some raspberry/blueberry pancakes. So I kicked the covers off of me and tried to sit up..... About 3/4 of the way up, my back just flipped out, shooting pain and all of that jazz. So I sat there wide eyed and thought, "up or down, up or down"! I didn't know which one would be best at that point, so I got up. I tried to walk and realized, yep, my back decided to spasm again. :-( It hadn't totally immobilized me, but it was pretty bad. So I decided to take it easy and try to get it better.
Then on Thursday, it was a little better. It was snowing that morning, so I decided to drive Eric to school. Eric's school isn't far at all. So, I left Allen and Ryan home eating their breakfast and ran to take Eric. When I got back, I opened the door and Ryan was standing there smiling at me. I knew he was up to something! So I started to question him, and he showed me my bedroom. He had decided to make my bed for me. How sweet is that! It was hard to tell that he had actually made the bed, but it was the thought that counted!
At times like that, I think, maybe I am doing something right. LOL
1 comment:
That is SOOOOOOO COOL :)!!!!
Post a Comment