Wednesday, May 27, 2009

STRESSED!

There is so much going on right now I feel like my head is going to explode! First, I'll tell you all that in the last week, I lost 2.8 pounds. That is mainly from running around like all the time. Actually, the other day I kept a pedometer on, and it almost reached 24,000 steps. No wonder I did well at Weight Watchers. That brings my total to 55 pounds. :-)

The other major event that happened yesterday was, we were notified that we are officially getting the house in Provo. This is good news, but I am a very cautious person (financially anyway). I never make big financial leaps without practically getting an ulcer over it. Buying this house in Provo before we have an offer on our current house freaks me out. Plus, our house won't be ready to be on the market till at least Monday. So much work to do! There is actually tons more drama to the Provo house thing, but seriously, why beat a dead horse!

Today, Eric ran his first 5K race. His school had "Fitness Day". And the 7th, 8th and 9th graders had a chance to run that race. Eric did really well, he finished in 26:05min (8:30 min/miles). I am so proud of him. He really didn't think he would be able to run the entire thing, but he did! Good job Eric!

No comments: