So NOT kidding!! You're already hot now!! :) 50 lbs is AMAZING! You're awesome Christine--thanks for giving me something to brag to others about!!
Dang girl - WAY TO GO!!!!! You and Dad are my inspiration - I need to get ON THE BALL... p.s. BTW - just wondering - why do some comments have to be approved by you and some don't???
I have it set up so they have to be approved after like 10 days. That way I'll actually notice them.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So NOT kidding!! You're already hot now!! :)
50 lbs is AMAZING! You're awesome Christine--thanks for giving me something to brag to others about!!
Dang girl - WAY TO GO!!!!! You and Dad are my inspiration - I need to get ON THE BALL...
p.s. BTW - just wondering - why do some comments have to be approved by you and some don't???
I have it set up so they have to be approved after like 10 days. That way I'll actually notice them.
Post a Comment