Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update... I've been slacking a bit





Allen's 10th Birthday
First off, I'll start with Allen's birthday. He turned 10 on the 5th of June! He was just so excited to be in the double digits for some reason. This year, I wanted to just do the family thing for his birthday. So on Sunday, we had a small birthday feast for Allen at Kathy and Todd's. Kathy is just too awesome to let us have it at her place. Having gatherings at my place with the house on the market, just didn't seem like such a great idea. Thank you Kathy!

Weight Watchers Update
I lost 2.4 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Which brings my total to 57.4! :-) I'm getting closer and closer to my goal weight. Then the next challenge will be maintenance. But one thing at a time.
House
Well, we had one showing last week. And yesterday we had a realtor drop by, just scouting out homes for a buyer who will be here soon, I think this weekend, but not positive. That realtor really liked our house and said he was excited to show it to his buyer. So, we will have to wait and see.
Family
Well, as everyone in my family knows, Andrea is battling colorectal cancer right now. And on Monday we found out that my dad has rectal cancer. And all I can think of, is "WHAT IS UP WITH OUR BUTTS"! I don't even know what else to say about all of that. It's just been really hard.

No comments: