http://www.thechinastudy.com/
After reading the china study, I have decided to start cutting back on meat and dairy. I'm not planning on becoming Vegan or anything. I just thought, that with the strong family link I have to cancer, it would be a good thing for me to do. There is no way I can or even want to change overnight. But I am going to start making some small changes. For example, when I made chicken fajitas the other night, I just doubled the vegies, and put in half the amount of chicken. And everyone loved them.
I'm planning on finding some new recipes that are vegetarian, and experimenting with those. If I find any that are really good, I'll have to post them. And if anyone has a really good one, I'd love for you to send it to me. Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment