Saturday, February 6, 2010

SCUBA


My mother-in-law and I started our Scuba class last night. Can I just say, I LOVE breathing underwater! It's always been a dream of mine, to breath underwater, and now I can. It's so cool! The only problem, is that I had to answer no... for all the health questions, in order to participate. The only thing I had to lie about is my back problem. And honestly, I didn't think it would be a problem in the water, and it's not. BUT, moving those heavy tanks around was brutal on my back. I'll now need to spend a few days being very careful, because my back really hurts today. So frustrating! Anyone have a spare back they could share? LOL

3 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

I'll share my back, Christine! That sounds SOOO fun! Are you going on any scuba diving trips in the near future?

C Schultz said...

Thanks Vanessa!

When we take our next vacation, I'm going to try to find a dive site. Not sure where or when yet! Steve is going to Hawaii next month and he will be diving to a sunken ship. So cool! I'm jealous! He is going to Hawaii for "business". LOL

Kerry Schultz said...

Hawaii for "Business"! Ah man - how do I get that job ;-)!