Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Since Being Home....

Life has been BUSY BUSY BUSY! My doctor and I are trying to nail down what needs to be done with my back, so that I can have a life again. So in other words, more testing. I'm getting my least favorite one done on Thursday (an EMG). For anyone who has not heard of them, they shoot electrical impulses through your nerves to see how well they works. I do NOT like the feel of that at all. This might all lead to surgery, but I won't know all of the details of all the testing until next Monday.

Today, I'm starting BYU's Education week!!!! I LOVE it! Eric calls it EFOP (especially for old people). I can only go a few hours each day because of schedules and my back's ability to hang in there. But I'm excited. They only real bummer is that my sister Andrea can't come with me. Stupid cancer! Hopefully next year she can come.

Oh, Allen has started tackle football this week. There are about 20 kids on his team and there are only 4 kids that weigh less than him. And to top it off, there are many kids that outweigh him by a lot! I mean, they are double Allen's weight. When I think of that, I get nervous for him! And all I can think is, "you better run fast Allen!"

1 comment:

Karina said...

I hope you can finally get your back feeling better! Good luck with football-we started with Blake also and he is all of 70 pounds on a good day :)