Wednesday, February 1, 2012

YIKES!!!!!

Yep, they are going to be putting another epidural in my spine to try to help me with some of my back pain. UGH! I hate having this done. They always give me a hard time for waiting so long to come in and get them, but who, I ASK WHO, goes running to the doctor, excited to have a gigantic needle inserted into their spine? OUCH! (I hope it works this time though)

Ok, so I have been on weight watchers for almost a month again, and I have lost 5 pounds. I know that is a respectable amount of weight, but it's still hard for me to be okay with it. The first time I did WW, I lost 10 pounds a month for the first 3 months. Yes, my back was significantly better than it is now, and I was younger. But patience is a weakness for me, and clearly, I'm going to have to figure out how to be patient anyway. :-(

No comments: