Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flashback Friends

In this picture we have, from back row (left to right), Kerry, Me, Matt, Stephanie, Lori, Susie, (front row) Lizzy and Linda! We were the neighborhood hoodlums that were constantly ding dong ditching and toilet papering peoples houses. I'm surprised we didn't get into more trouble than we did. But I remember playing with Kerry, Stephanie, Lizzy and Linda during the summer nights. We were suppose to come on when the street lights came on..... But my mom or dad always had to yell to get us to come in at night.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

if you can believe it we got door bell ditched last night. i had no idea it was still in style :)

was it you?

Kerry Schultz said...

Too funny :)! Do you remember the crank calls too ("is your refrigerator running - you'd better go catch it") HAHA?! Can't really get away with that now with caller id and *69 and all.

Andrea said...

Wasn't it Sissy and Linda??

C Schultz said...

Well, we called her Sissy till about 3rd grade or so, then she wanted to be called Lizzy, if I remember right....

Sabrina44 said...

Thats me next to my crazy sister Linda. Funny cause I wrote a paper for my english class about thoes days.