Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WW Week 2

Well, only lost 1 pound this week, but considering the week of the month it is, it's pretty good. Now my biggest challenge for the week will be the kids Halloween candy..... well, only the good stuff (CHOCOLATE). Steve and I talked about it last night, and he is going to put all of their chocolate candy in his trunk... LOL..... Out of sight, out of mind! I swear, chocolate is my crack.
(Total weight loss -4.4 lbs)

2 comments:

David said...

Woohoo! That's an average of over 2lbs/wk. If you keep that up, that's over 50 pounds in 6 months (25 lbs in 3 months, almost 10 lbs a month). Sounds like AWESOME progress to me!! If only I could get those types of results right now... Guess I'd have to start eating right, huh? :) Anyhow, I did WW a few years back and lost 20 lbs. I'm a big fan--it TOTALLY works. Stick with it Christine--you're awesome, and already HOT HOT HOT!!!

P.S. Be sure to post any great recipes you come across!!

Kerry Schultz said...

Good job Christine! Every little bit is a step in the right direction :)!!!