Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lost Baby Tooth


So Ryan has had another loose tooth for weeks. Yesterday after school I tried to see if I could pull it, but Ryan would squeal and run off. So I just left it.

Then, after dinner he was talking to me and I noticed that the loose tooth was GONE! I asked him if he got it out, and he seemed rather surprised that it was gone. So I was thinking he must have swallowed it.

But Allen said that they had been pillow-fighting in the basement, and that it probably got knocked out down there. So Ryan and Allen ran downstairs to search for it. Finding a baby tooth in that thick carpet down there is virtually impossible.

So there is the mystery, did he swallow it or is it somewhere in the basement. I doubt we will ever know. But it's grossing me out, so I'll be vacuuming down there today!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL - I can't stop laughing!!! Good luck with that tooth.

Andrea said...

Too funny, hope you find the tooth.

Kerry Schultz said...

Hope someone doesn't find that tooth with their bare foot :)! That could hurt...