Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life at our house is always interesting......

We were having a really good family home evening on drugs and alcohol abuse, and somehow we ended up with this photo. Those are magnets in case you are wondering.

And a few nights ago, Ryan bet Eric two dollars that he wouldn't let Steve pour hot chili sauce into his mouth. And to our absolute shock, Eric did it. Will he clean windows for money, NO! Will he pull weeds for money, NO! But he will drink hot sauce? Weirdo child.

And last but not least, on Thursday Steve brought these beautiful flowers home for me. Not because he was being super nice or anything. There is a flower arranging class held on Thursday's in the same classroom that he uses the hour after. Apparently, they feel bad about making such a mess, and getting out a little late, that they feel obligated to leave him some of their work. I wonder how I could arrange this setup year round? I love it!

1 comment:

The Everyday Housewife said...

Love the magnet shot! That is definitely something Aaron and Ian would do! I think you should sign up for monthly flower delivery, or tell that class to get out late on a regular basis. Great benefit for you! See you Thursday.