Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Up in the middle of the night again.....

I have had this problem : waking up in the middle of the night with back pain, for the past 2 months. The dilemma is this... do I take a muscle relaxer - then attempt to actually function in the morning? Muscle relaxers make it very difficult for me to talk straight. Or do I take a pain pill, which again, makes it difficult for me to function.... Or do I just get on the computer and browse? Looks like I'm choosing the computer option for now. You know, I just realized that posting at 2 AM doesn't seem like such a smart idea. This post probably doesn't make any sense. But then again, no one has ever accused me of making sense. :-)

1 comment:

Trisha said...

It makes sense! So what are you going to do about this back issue? It seems like enough is enough! I hope it gets better.