Well, I haven't blogged much in a while because life hasn't been great. First of all, in late March, I got the flu really bad! After 8 days of being really sick, it turned into an ear infection, so then I had to go on antibiotics. Then, because I had been so sick and unable to exercise, my back started to really act up. Last week I went in for more cortisone injections because I just couldn't take the pain any more.
So yesterday, it seemed like the cortisone was starting to work, so I acted like I usually do, and tried to get something accomplished. With the help of the boys and Steve, we cleaned up our little flower bed in the front yard. I love the way it turned out, but my back took a beating! I was really careful, but that just doesn't seem to matter. I woke up at 4:00am with excruciating pain. It's so frustrating! But, at least the front yard is looking better. :-D
2 comments:
Maaan Christine. Will surgery help your back? I hope you feel better soon. Your flowers are so pretty.
Actually Trisha, surgery may help, but it might not. It is kind of a toss up. So, why go under the knife till I know I don't have any good options left? Who knows!
Post a Comment