Friday, March 19, 2010

Battle of the Chores


So, last night Steve was joking around with the kids and telling them that we created them for our own personal slaves.... yea right! LOL Well, Ryan actually was mad about that, (nothing surprising there!) and he just kept saying, "I am not your slave", to Steve. The fact that he was so serious when he was saying it, just totally made me laugh! And, Steve kept teasing him about it, because Ryan's reaction was amusing him.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hilarious. You know my dad used to say all the time that he had all of us kids to do chores. I'm sure it made some of my siblings mad too..it cracks me up that Steve is using it on Ryan. So classic.

Raylene said...

Okay, okay okay, I have finally gotten a free moment to see your wonderful blog!!! I'm thrilled! I do enjoy a good laugh and to visit the Schultz' blog is a good laugh. Plan on seeing more from me as I watch more from you.