Well, I have not been blogging, because I don't know how to write about all of it in nice short sentences. LOL Well, basically, we go into DC 2 or 3 times a week. We have a book called the Unofficial Guide To Washington DC, and we have been following some recommendations. So far, it's been dead on! The things they rate low for kids, our kids have found boring. But we did find one thing, no matter where we are, once Ryan starts getting a little tired, he just complains non-stop about how bored he is. It's extremely annoying.
I've got it! I'll just write about a few of our favorite trips in.
This day, we went to the sculpture garden and browsed through natural history and air and space. It was a low key and fun day
.
We really enjoyed going to the national zoo. I really liked seeing the panda bears!

Steve takes the kids in on Saturdays, and I usually stay home and go shopping and stuff. I have learned, that touring for an entire day takes my back out!!! It takes me 1 or 2 days to recover. That is so pathetic, but true. So on Steve's first Saturday trip, he took the boys to a Navy Destroyer that they are allowed to walk around, then he took them to the Naval Museum. Who knew? The boys loved that museum!!

I've got it! I'll just write about a few of our favorite trips in.
This day, we went to the sculpture garden and browsed through natural history and air and space. It was a low key and fun day
.
We really enjoyed going to the national zoo. I really liked seeing the panda bears!
Steve takes the kids in on Saturdays, and I usually stay home and go shopping and stuff. I have learned, that touring for an entire day takes my back out!!! It takes me 1 or 2 days to recover. That is so pathetic, but true. So on Steve's first Saturday trip, he took the boys to a Navy Destroyer that they are allowed to walk around, then he took them to the Naval Museum. Who knew? The boys loved that museum!!
1 comment:
Mt. Vernon was my favorite too. I could really feel the Spirit at times--there is such a reverence on the grounds near the tombs and where the slaves are buried. Neat experience.
Post a Comment