I'm not exactly sure why we do this, but we have always asked our kids what they want to be when they grow up... Probably because we want to stress how important it is to do well in school. Anyway, I love their answers and how they change over time. Currently, it goes like this... Eric would like to be a lawyer. Allen wants to be a zoo keeper. And Ryan can't decide whether he wants to be a ninja or lizard! You just gotta love little kids. :-)
2 comments:
Did Allen want to be a zoo keeper before or after the trip to the zoo :)? So cute. Trevor has changed his mind so many times I really wish I would have written them all down over time - so good to document this. I think Eric would be a GOOD lawyer!!! P.S. Ryan - go for the ninja ;-) hehe!
Well Kerry, Allen has wanted to be a zoo keeper for over a year. (Don't know how long that will last.) And Ryan is actually more interested in being a "fire lizard". No idea what a fire lizard is, but he really thinks he can become one, someday. lol
Post a Comment