Friday, April 25, 2008

Flashback Friday





Ok! Ok! Kathy, you happy? I did a flashback Friday.... WOOT! Ha Ha Ha

Well, I'll need to explain this picture. First of all it is an old picture of poor quality, so the scanning of it doesn't make it any better. In Eighth grade I was the "flag captain", so here I am in one of the parades. Yes, I was required to have my hair in a french braid, but we all had to have it done the night before, so by parade time, we all looked retarded. Anywho..... Man, I'd kill for skinny legs again.. :-(

I thought I'd post this picture because I was thinking about how Eric is going to be starting Junior High next August. That is such a freaky thought! Wow! So I'll probably try to dig up more photos from Jr. High for a while. It's such a fun age.... NOT! lol


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yahoo! Now that you've started you'll want to keep doing these - I swear they are addicting.

I love the picture!!!

Kerry Schultz said...

OMG - that was a major flashback for me too considering I wore that crazy uniform for two years doing flags. Would you believe I FINALLY just threw away my practice flag when I moved in Feb 08 :) HAHAHAH!!! I don't know WHY I just HAD to keep that for so many years... What a nut!