
This picture was taken of me the day after I broke my arm, which just happened to be Thanksgiving. My parents had all the family over, and I decided to show off for my cousins, and oooooppps, I fell off the roof of our house. Duh! If I looked a little doped up in the picture, it's probably because I was. LOL By the way, this happened in 7th grade. And I am right handed, so it was BAD. I had a mean english teacher who tried to make me take tests and everything else left handed, at the same speed as everyone else. Lame.
My cousin Becky is there with her head on the pillow, and the other little girl, well, I have no idea who she is. LOL Probably the daughter of one of my uncle's girlfriends. Check out the TV! Now that's a blast from the past. I think my cousins were playing the ATARI!!! woo hoo!
Now that I'm a parent myself, I can finally look back at this incident in a different light. My parents much have been so mad at me. They had to take me all the way to Panorama City to get that cast. And they had everyone over, plus trying to make all the food for Thanksgiving. If one of my kids did that to me, I'd kill them.... Not really, but man would I be mad.
2 comments:
I'm liking this flashback Friday thing :)! I was thinking the B2 stuff was flashback enough - now we have this too :)! Love it... By the way - did you get my voice mail tonight? I saw the B2 tonight just after we got done talking about it earlier. I waved hello to it for Ryan ;-)!
I love the flashback thing!! You look so thrilled by the way! I will have to scan in some old pictures and do the same thing. You too kerry!
Post a Comment