Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Preschool Graduation


So Ryan graduated from Preschool last night. He had a few lines in his program, and I was worried that he would freeze and forget them, but I was wrong, he did great! He even pronounced the words perfectly! Today is the first day that I can relax a bit. With Ryan in preschool 3 days a week, and speech class one day a week, my days get all chopped up. But now that he is done, just one more week for the other kids to get out of school. It's a double edged sword for parents I believe. The kids get out of school, which frees up some time, but then again, they are home ALL day, which is a challenge as well. Oh well, one more week.
BTW... these are Ryan's lines, "monkey's swing, monkey's climb, monkey's jump from vine to vine."

1 comment:

Kerry Schultz said...

This is the CUTEST picture of Ryan - I love it :)! Way to go Ryan!!!