Friday, May 23, 2008

Jr. High Dances

Ok, so this was taken in Junior High at some crazy dance. I loved that dress, it's my favorite color, royal blue. But I have to say, looking back at this picture reminds me why I had such a complex about my chest size. Here my friend Melissa already was in a size C! And I had to hold my breath most of the night to keep my dress from slipping down! LOL.....

3 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG Christine - you are SO TAN! It'll be amazing if we all get away with no skin cancer after the way we used to worship the sun :D haha! I'll have to dig out some pictures of me looking flat as a board and like a boy in a bikini :) hehe! Won't that be fun. BTW - I STILL have a complex ;-)!!!

Kerry Schultz said...

Ok - something just dawned on me after reading your latest blog entry. Eric will be in Jr High next year. Does it feels like he's close to being as old as you were in this picture??? Freaky! :)

C Schultz said...

Yes! YIKES