Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family Vacation Part 1

We have had a lot of fun on family vacation! Our first excursion was to Disneyland/California Adventure. Here are a few of the highlights.... We ALL went on Tower of Terror. Ryan had no idea what to expect, and he wasn't real happy about it. Throughout the entire day, he kept saying, "I'm never going on that ride again". And then there is Eric...... He was totally terrified to go on it, but he went on it anyway. Let's just say, I don't think he will go on it again..... EVER. But I was proud of him for giving it a try. We got completely soaked on Grizzle Rapids. As a matter of fact, I was wet until about 6:00 pm. And we went on that ride about 10:30 am. But the kids favorite ride was... the Buzz Lightyear ride in Disneyland. You take these cars and you have laser guns and you try to shoot these Zerg symbols throughout the ride. The best part, is that it keeps score for you and you compete for the highest score. It was so much fun. The next day we went to the beach in El Segundo. One of the cool things about going to the beach there, is that you can see the planes taking off from LAX. Not that the kids were really looking, they were too busy being buried in the sand. They loved the beach... well, they always do. After leaving the beach, we went back to the hotel for them to wash off. Then we headed to the La Brea Tar Pits. Well, that was day 1 and 2 of our excursions, when we get back I'll post about everything else... because we have gone to an airplane museum, Vasquez Rocks, and a water park called Drytown... nice name isn't it. So Ta Ta for now... :-)

3 comments:

Kerry Schultz said...

It was SO NICE to see you guys :). Glad we were able to spend some time together. Have a safe trip home and I look forward to reading about the rest of your vacation...

Kerry Schultz said...

Are you going to be able to reload these pics so I can click to make them bigger? I want to open a few and save them :)!

C Schultz said...

Some of those pics are from Andrea's camera, and I'm having a hard time fixing them. I'll have to see what I can do.