After going to Disneyland on Tuesday, the beach and La Brea Tar Pits on Wednesday, we took Thursday off to recuperate. On Friday we started going again. It started off with Steve taking the boys to Vasquez Rocks.
http://parks.co.la.ca.us/vasquez_narea.html 

Next we went to the really cool air park in Palmdale. I love looking at these planes because I grew up with them flying overhead all the time. The only problem was that is was so hot! It felt like my face was going to melt.
Then after the air park, Steve took the boys to the water park.... Drytown. I still think that is one crazy name for a water park. No pictures were taken there. Then finally, we went over to my sister Kerry's house and goofed off, had dinner and watched movies.

2 comments:
You know I've lived here for my whole life and I don't recall ever going to Vasquez Rocks?! I'm going to have to go see it for myself some day. It's in alot of movies - but I guess that's not the same as actually going there yourself :)!
Bet it was really hot out at Vasquez Rocks the day you went. I took the kids out there in March and it was hot. Glad to see that you guys are able to see some other things around California now.
Post a Comment