It's hard to believe that Ryan is now SEVEN! I told him about the day he was born, and every year he seems surprised by it. lol He cracks me up. His aunt Kathy is taking him to Lagoon later today, and he is very excited. I tried to do a birthday interview with him this morning, but this is all I got out of him.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't know
What is your favorite color?
blue
What is your favorite food?
I like lots of kinds of foods, sometimes.
I like lots of kinds of foods, sometimes.
What is your favorite dessert?
The ice cream that has oreos in it.
What is your favorite thing to do with your brothers?
I don't know
Do you even like your brothers?
I don't like them, but I don't hate them.
What do you want for your birthday?
I don't really know. (You see why we have such a hard time buying him presents?)
What has been your favorite vacation?
Crater Lake (He always says his favorite is the last one we took.)
1 comment:
He's so cute!! I love the question/answer session!!
Post a Comment