Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weight Watchers Week ???

On October 14th, it will be one year on weight watchers. But the best part, is that I'm almost at my goal weight. Today when I weighed in, I lost 2 pounds!!! That is incredible at this stage in the game. This summer was full of ups and downs. But over the entire summer I lost 9 pounds, so that is pretty good. Now I have lost 66.4 pounds! I am .4 pounds from my goal weight. I will probably try to lose a few more pounds than that however, so that I have a little wiggle room. I can't believe I actually did it. My next huge challenge will be to switch over to maintenance.

1 comment:

The Everyday Housewife said...

Christine,
I am SOOOO proud of you! You are amazing! I hope the house sells soon so you can get rid of some stress! Miss ya!

P.S.
Book Club's tonight if you want to come. Mindy's house at 7:30. You probably already got the e-mail, but I thought I'd retell you just in case!