I started this journey on October 14th, 2008, and I lost a total of 67 pounds. I am far from being "done" with this diet change. I absolutely know, that if I slip back into my old bad habits, I'll regain the weight. And I DO NOT want to do that again. So now I begin the maintenance phase of weight watchers. I will be trying to figure out how many food points I should be eating to maintain this weight. I really don't think I would have been this successful on my own. I love weight watchers!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Weight Watchers 11 months - DID IT!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
LOVE the purple shirt, it makes you look soooooo skinny!! What a great before and after. Congratulations!
Wow!! Gorgeous! Did I mention I'm so proud of you? Yeah!!!!!
You look fabulous Christine. Impressive! Way to go!
Mindy
I'm so glad your blog isn't private because I'm linking this post to mine so everyone can see how amazing you are! Seriously--it's so impressive!!
Now if some of that motivation could magically rub off on me...
Way to go Christine!!!
You are freaking awesome!!! The pictures are amazing. You are simply gorgeous and I can't wait until your house sells so we can go on a shopping spree :)
Way to hang in there through all the stresses in your life and not just hang in there but totally kick butt.
BTW...thank you so much for yesterday. I ate way too many brownies but they were exactly what I needed. You are the best.
AWESOME Christine :)!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Christine..I came over from Kathy..surely you rememeber me (the crazy roommate)
I just want to tell you that I am so so HAPPY for you.
I went on Weight Watchers last year and lost 25 lbs. I need to go back. I am a true believer.
I am so amazed by your tenacity. You lost a whole 10 year old. So so inspiring.
And I am sure the bonus is looking so good. Feeling good and knowing that you can do anything you put your mind to totally overide the looking good I am sure.
Congrats for sticking with it and accomplishing your goals.
You look like you're in college! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thank you all for all of the encouraging comments! You guys are awesome! Now I just need a little faith that I can keep it off. I must admit, I'm a bit nervous.
Wow, Christine! You look fantastic.
(also, I think you should rename your blog to "Wow, Christine!")
Post a Comment