Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, we forgot to take pictures on Thanksgiving, but we had a really good time. Then yesterday we had our annual soup and salad night. And all the 6 year old's and Luke :-) spent the night at our house. They slept great! I didn't, but that had nothing to do with the kids. Steve tried to keep them quiet in the morning so that I could sleep in.
Then at about 8:45, I heard the LOUDEST stampede! And a chorus of voices chanting.... pancakes pancakes pancakes! LOL I just started to laugh. After breakfast Steve set up the table so they could paint. I have to say, I love that Ryan has cousins so close in age. And I was thinking about it last night (since I couldn't sleep), I bet that they will all have the best memories of Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Kerry Schultz said...

Looks like so much fun. Reminds me of all the time we got to spend with our various cousins when we were kids :)!