Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WW Week 3 (WOOOOHOOOOO)

OK, so last week was only 1 pound, and I wasn't real happy about it, but at the same time, I knew my weight loss slow down was because I was PMS ed. So this week I lost all that weight and then quite a bit extra. I lost 4.2 pounds! Yeeehaw! (Yes, I've lived in S. F. too long I guess:-D ) So that brings my total for 3 weeks, to 8.6 pounds lost. That just amazes me!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Way to go! You gotta love a big week like that ... it's enough to keep you motivated until the next weigh in.

You rock!!!

hoopere said...

That is awesome...keep up the hard work!!

Kerry Schultz said...

When you said S.F. I was thinking - You never lived in San Francisco :D HAHA! Guess I've lived in CA too long ;-)! After thinking about it - I figure you meant Spanish Fork!!! Duh!