I lost 1.8 pounds this week! I even went out to dinner for my birthday and had ice cream at Baskin Robins that night. I guess I really can use my weekly points and not have a problem.
So last night at our meeting we celebrated this lady getting "Lifetime". Which means she has lost a ton a weight (135 lbs) and has kept it off. She looks like maybe she is about 60 years old too. So not just the young can lose a lot of weight. Anyway, I just loved something that she said. She said that there were several weeks that she came in and she was maybe 1-2 pounds up, but that she didn't let it bother her, because she knew that if she just kept up at it, she would lose.
So next time I am whining about not losing that much, I'll try to think of some of the things she said. It also took her 2 years to lose that weight.
Total loss = -11.8 pounds
No comments:
Post a Comment