Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hiking the Y

We hiked to the Y this morning. It was such a beautiful day! And I was shocked that I made it. When I think about what kind of shape I was in just 6 months ago, it just amazes me that I'm hiking. BTW, the wind was blowing a little, so my hair looks so crazy in this picture.

OK, so it takes me a long long time to hike all the way up there, and the boys can just about run it. So, we decided to have Eric and Allen take turns carrying the backpack with the snacks and water bottles just to slow them down a little. Ryan decided he was being left out, so he carried 3 big rocks with him. But on the way down he kept throwing the rocks away. I think he was finally getting a little tired.

2 comments:

Kerry Schultz said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! BTW - who took the picture? Can't wait to get back up there so we can try it again - together this time!

C Schultz said...

You can ALWAYS find a bunch of students up there, so we just asked someone to take the picture